85 Park Row N, Hamilton, Ontario
$ Click for current price
2 + 1 BEDROOMS | 1 (1 full ) BATHROOMS | 782 SQUARE FEET
Location, Location, Location! This property is move-in ready: 2 bedrooms with 2 extra rooms in the basement that could be used as bedrooms (just add a closet). A neat and tidy home with a new deck and large fenced backyard. This is a great starter home or one level living for someone downsizing and looking for a bungalow.
This home is:
- Approximately 400 meters from Ottawa Street where you’ll find antique, fabric and boutique shops, enjoy the art and food culture as well as the Ottawa Street Farmer’s Market. For all else, visit Centre Mall (a 1.1 km walk).
- Steps away from the Pipeline Trail
- Approx 3.5 km from the access to the QEW and Red Hill Valley Parkway
- Approx 500 meters from a proposed LRT stop
- Approx 1 km from Gage Park
Gage Park is one of the main highlights of Hamilton’s downtown core; it is a 28-hector park boasting 2 baseball fields, a bandshell, weekly summer festivals and events, tennis courts, 2 playgrounds, a community garden, a fountain, a children’s museum, greenhouses, a splash pad, a cycling pump track and much more.